Saturday, March 25, 2006

How can you succeed with your weight loss plan?

The only person that can help you succeed is "YOU"! Now its time to take action and get in shape once and for all! I am not saying that weight loss is easy, its hard in fact, but it’s not the actual process of loosing weight that’s most difficult, it’s talking yourself into sticking to the plan daily and for long enough to make a difference.

Thinkg about this: "it’s the little things that you do that can hinder your weight loss", like keeping your favourite comfort foods at home, taking the escalator instead of the stairs, or engaging in negative self-talk. All your bad habits need to go! And they need to go NOW!

Below are five simple reminders that can help you rearrange your lifestyle to fit your new healthy weight goals:
  • Kill off negative self-talk: stop saying to yourself "I'm such a loser. I will never lose the weight". Instead say to yourself: "I want to be healthy and I deserve to feel good about myself. I will succeed!"
  • Do not label your food as "good" or "bad". Just think about healthier options and you will enjoy your food more
  • Replace negative eating behaviours with new behaviours SLOWLY!
  • Set achievable goals, do not try to change evrything from one day to another
  • Try to cut out unhealthy foods and replace them with healthier options daily

If you think my advices are helpful, please do tell your friends to visit my blog.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog again...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home